Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello everyone. So it was AMAZING having FOUR DAYS in a row off, but i dont know what i'd do if i didn't work. Black Friday me n hubby got a lot of stuff... unforturnately i was sick on Thurs with a 102 fever and didnt get to camp out with him but I did feel better on Friday and went at about 5 30 am to get some movies. I ended up getting about 30... We got a 42 inch TV also which Kevin camped out to get which is a big upgrade from the 20 inch CRT we had. Now we can read the words on the screen when playing video games!! and since we have a PS3 we can watch blu ray and it is so pretty. all my movies have to be blu ray now lol... i bought beauty and the beast on bluray and it is so pretty. that is my favorite movie... next fall they are coming out with the Lion King on it. I will def be getting that... another favorite... i'm not sure why but I think i will start collecting movies and TV series. i'm off to a good start! got all 3 seasons of burn notice, love that show.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

:) Glad your better :)
But also congrats on your good stuff

 
My Rapidly Changing Life © 2008 ♥ Template by B.K