Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Questionaire...

1. What are your middle names?
Mine is Elizabeth and his is Anthony.
2. How long have you been together?
Married 4 months, dated a little over 2.5 years
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About a year, year and a half
4. Who asked who out?
He asked me out but he already knew i wanted to be with him
5. How old are each of you?
20










29. Who drives when you’re together?
Him. I hate driving. 

30. What is your song?
We have a TON... but our 1st one was When You Look Me In the Eyes by the Jonas Brothers, LOL. Right now it is Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland.
28. Who’s better with the computer?
Not sure... both about the same
27. Who does the laundry?
Him.. haha
20. Who has the bigger family?
Def me

21. Do you get flowers often?
not really... every now and then
22.How do you spend the holidays?
Not sure... probably with my family Thanksgiving day then his the day after and then Christmas Eve day with his family that night with my mom's side and then Christmas day in Biloxi with my dad's side.  

23. Who is more jealous?
neither of us really get jealous but i guess if i had to pick it'd be him

24. How long did it take to get serious?
i'm actually not sure but we were already in love before we started dating because he was my best friend and knew me the best
25. Who eats more?
Him!!
26. What do you do for a living?
We both work for an extended warranty company. Hoping to join the military soon!! We both want to go in.
19. Where was your first date?
Not sure because I dont know what was considered our 1st date
17. Who is the most stubborn?
We're both stubborn but he is def the worst.
18. Who wakes up earlier?
Me, i go to work 2 hours earlier.
14. Who does the cooking?
Both of us.  

15. Who is more social?
Idk... he has more friends but i hang out with more people. Weird haha.

16. Who is the neat freak?
Him.
12. Who has the worst temper?
Oh idk.... both of us are pretty bad...
13. How many children do you want?
Not sure... he doesnt want any but will have them with me but I am not sure I want any either. If I decide I want them I only want one. Maybe two so i dont have a spoiled only child.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Orlando
6. Did you go to the same school?
Yep
7. Are you from the same home town?
He's from Ft Walton and I'm from Cview, about 45 minutes apart
8. Who is the smartest?
We're both smart but I think he does have a little edge over me
9. Who majored in what?
He is majoring in legal studies, i am still debating but might do that also.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
Def me

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! and omg YAY I can finally leave you love hehe

ps now do u get this comment in your email so you can respond to them if u want?
as well as have it so if u leave comments on others blogs then can email u back a reply to your comments?

Unknown said...

Hey I got a award for you on my blog!

 
My Rapidly Changing Life © 2008 ♥ Template by B.K