Sunday, November 21, 2010

New hair & diet

Hey everyone

So I stepped on the scale yesterday and it was so depressing. Idk where this weight is coming from, I think it's the birth control but I am going to get rid of it. I have been eating healthy & everything but it still keeps coming so me & hubby are finishing off the groceries we bought Friday night and then when they are gone we are going on the Atkins diet (kinda). We're going to go into ketosis so our body uses the stores fat as energy. It'll be hard at first but at least me & him are doing it together!! Until then I will be working out a LOT. Last time I worked out hardcore I did not lose any weight. My husband doesn't care if I stay at what I am now or if I get super skinny as long as I am healthy but I was to look nice for him.

On another note, I got my hair cut!! It is a lot shorter now but I love it. I think it suits me more and plus it is a lot easier to deal with. I got some Got2Be playful pomade to keep my bangs in place but I am not sure if I like it too much even though it smells sooooo yummy. I also got some Got2Be 2Sexy Volume hairspray and it seems to work pretty well!! I would have gotten the Bedhead hair putty but it was $16 (ouch!!). I will get it next payday since I love Bedhead. On a side note I even get PetHead for my kitty, hehe. Thanks for reading!! I posted pictures of my hair below.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!
and did u see the award I have for you on my blog? If so don't forget to follow the rules :)
Anyways your hair cut makes you look so much more grown up
really do love it!
Is it just the bob or it is a angled bob??

Glad to hear your being healthy with diet my lil hummingbird...
and its great to do it with your hubby

Rachel said...

it is a little angled but not too much. i am going to post the award soon the only prob is i do not have 5 people to give it to lol!

 
My Rapidly Changing Life © 2008 ♥ Template by B.K